Subscriptions & Donations ×

Honda Shuttle on Furious Driving ​😢

hughezee

• Site Subscriber’s

Watched it last night, a shame that its going for scrap ☹️ It has made me kinda want a shuttle though, love the column shift 😂

Thinking of offering him my green Aerodeck for his trading up series, let him spruce it up a bit and hopefully pass it on to somebody who'd appreciate it and keep using it 🤔

• Like 1

• Moderators

Very Elysion like seats !!!!

Interesting he mentioned the right hand stalk as indicators and stated its a Japanese thing.....

no !!!! , it was the right hand drive thing, true brit cars had them,  the only reason we got left stalk indicators was the left hand drive to right hand drive European cars conversions..just lifted the complete column out and put it on the right !!!!

It's a real shame that  MPV have gone out of fashion,  SUV are horrible abomination. 

Wonder how much it would cost to fix this shuttle,  he mentioned 1500 quid market price, presumably for a good one....300 for this plus spend on it equals 1500.......????

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Josh98 said:

Thinking of offering him my green Aerodeck for his trading up series, let him spruce it up a bit and hopefully pass it on to somebody who'd appreciate it and keep using it 🤔

That would be good, but I can think of other Youtubers that would do a better job of turning it around...

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, PTR200S said:

Very Elysion like seats !!!!

Interesting he mentioned the right hand stalk as indicators and stated its a Japanese thing.....

no !!!! , it was the right hand drive thing, true brit cars had them,  the only reason we got left stalk indicators was the left hand drive to right hand drive European cars conversions..just lifted the complete column out and put it on the right !!!!

It's a real shame that  MPV have gone out of fashion,  SUV are horrible abomination. 

Wonder how much it would cost to fix this shuttle,  he mentioned 1500 quid market price, presumably for a good one....300 for this plus spend on it equals 1500.......????

His videos often frustrate me as he just doesn't know anything, especially his Honda reviews... 😦🤔🤨🫣

• Sad 1

• Site Subscriber’s
22 hours ago, hughezee said:

That would be good, but I can think of other Youtubers that would do a better job of turning it around...

Maybe, but he's probably the only one I really watch that would take it on 😕

Plus he's got a decent enough size following that i'd be confident in it finding a new owner to continue looking after and enjoying it, was my main thought 🤔

• Like 2

• Administrators
41 minutes ago, Josh98 said:

Plus he's got a decent enough size following that i'd be confident in it finding a new owner to continue looking after and enjoying it, was my main thought 🤔

Good idea mate 👍🤞

• Like 1