Subscriptions & Donations ×

1998 1999 2000 2001 Accord Coupe Parts, Trim, Clips ect

hughezee

• Administrators

Hello members, just planning on having a big sort out of all my accumulated parts e.g. interior & exterior bits and pieces. Including some mechanical parts e.g. calipers, carriers.etc

So if you have a missing bit or scratched trim piece or broken badge feel free to reply below as in most cases parts will be free, just cover the cost of postage.

I would much rather members benefit from my stash than throw it away or list duplicated parts on eBay.

• Like 3

When can I pay a visit 😁. I have a boot floor/liner that needs a replacement. Mine seems to have lost its structural form in the middle part towards the seats, this has happened from all the parts that I have kept inside 🤦‍♂️.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Fixed front calipers with kits only for a back one to go two weeks later. Covering me in smoke as i stepped out, most uncool ☹️

Just remembered about this post as surfing the bay for replacement as it's just easier to swap out the unit as a whole probably. If you've any o/s rears in your stash for sale let me know that'd be great and piece of mind knowing it's right part too. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Site Subscriber’s

My purple coupe is missing the lever from the side of the drivers seat, it allows the back of the seat to hinge forward!

In fact the seat itself is in need of refurbishment .Also no space saver spare wheel ?. I have a spare gold drivers side front wing if anyone requires one.