Subscriptions & Donations ×

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 6 Tyres: 225/50 R17 98Y

hughezee

• Administrators

Just booked new tyres for the coupe, based my choice on some reviews, customer feedback and a nice discount, 12 months of interest-free finance sealed the deal. 👍I shall report back as they're not getting fitted until the 28th March, just my busy schedule atm. 🙃

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Well, that was a fail 🤬 went to get the tyres fitted and they don't even have them and then they tried and palm me off with some equivalents. So now waiting for a call back from the fitting centre tomorrow, as I refused point blank to have the alternatives fitted. 😡

• grrrr 2

• Moderators

Did you book them direct, like National, or with a third party, like Black Circles or Oponeo ?

Just interested as I have just booked a couple of tyres, for someone else, via " 4x4 tyres" to be fitted at ........Protyre !!!!!!🙃🙃🙃

• Like 1

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Laird_Scooby said:

Out of curiosity, what were the alleged equivalents?

They offered some Avons ZV7's and Hankook VENTUS PRIME 4's which aren't like for like IMO, hopefully get something sorted this week? 😶

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, hughezee said:

They offered some Avons ZV7's and Hankook VENTUS PRIME 4's which aren't like for like IMO, hopefully get something sorted this week? 😶

Gone off those Avon,  they seem to crack on the sidewalls withing a year...got them on the 2 x Jazz but they are ok grip so Mrs fast start says. 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2