Subscriptions & Donations ×

Oddities ?!

KingK0ng

What is going on here ?! I've never saw such interior before, ever. Even the lifting 01-02 didn't have a interior like this. I thought the owner may have change his interior but to me it seems unlikely, looks factory. Do anyone have seen this before ? Btw it's ugly.. 🤣

awkward-1.png

awkward-2.png

awkward-3.png

Another odditie i've never saw before..What years those have been produced ?

awkward-4.png

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, KingK0ng said:

I thought the owner may have change his interior but to me it seems unlikely, looks factory. Do anyone have seen this before ? Btw it's ugly.. 🤣

Doe's look strange in the coupe 😧 maybe the owner was a fan of the 69 dodge charger, definitely not factory you can see sections of the original & reupholstered parts.

1969_dodge_charger-pic-2535485725830424901-1600x1200.jpeg

1 hour ago, KingK0ng said:

Another odditie i've never saw before..What years those have been produced ?

awkward-4.png

Regards the boot trim some have it some don't, I would assume you still have the clip holes on yours and you could still fit one if you wanted?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hughezee said:

Doe's look strange in the coupe 😧 maybe the owner was a fan of the 69 dodge charger, definitely not factory you can see sections of the original & reupholstered parts.

1969_dodge_charger-pic-2535485725830424901-1600x1200.jpeg

Regards the boot trim some have it some don't, I would assume you still have the clip holes on yours and you could still fit one if you wanted?

Very possible, now that i look more closely and if not a light effect we can see the difference in leather color between the shoulders level and the bottom parts.

As for the trim boot didn't pay attention if i have those clip holes but i'll check out of curiosity. Still wondering why some got this trim and others not and can't really see how much beneficial this trim could be..

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Site Subscriber’s
On 4/6/2022 at 6:53 PM, hughezee said:

I would love a boot trim, if anyone has one.

• Like 3

• Site Subscriber’s
12 hours ago, hughezee said:

I think I have one spare. 😉

great Stu, please message me direct, I'm sure you have my contact details on file. Let me know how much, etc

• Like 1