Subscriptions & Donations ×

My Coupe

Kieran

• 1 year later...
  • Site Subscriber’s

Hi Guys, I'm still here I've been finding it so hard to let go of my Honda I keep taking it off sale and putting it back up 😩

I'm going to ask on here if anybody wants to purchase it and just throw a price at me if they do? 

All of you that I met in Burton last year will know I looked after it, I'm wanting around £3000 for it but will take an offer as I'm willing to part cheaper for you guys.

Otherwise I'm going to auction it I think as I need it gone ASAP because my dog is ill and I'm struggling to pay for his treatments.

Kieran

• Clap Hands 1
  • Sad 2

• Moderators
47 minutes ago, Kieran said:

Otherwise I'm going to auction it I think as I need it gone ASAP because my dog is ill and I'm struggling to pay for his treatments.

Good luck with the sale and with your dogs treatments, hope he (she?) recovers well from whatever the problem is.

Been through a bit of grief with a vet recently myself so i understand what you're going through. Hopefully someone will see the car for sale or you'll get a windfall from some other source to sort your pooch out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

I feel your pain with your pooch, ongoing treatment for 18 months and it cost me a small fortune to try and keep him comfortable. Sadly it got to the point I had to say goodbye recently 😖 but I tried my best for him as you are with yours. 👍

• Like 1
  • Clap Hands 1

• Moderators

Sorry to hear about your hound Stu, it's a horrible time when it gets to that point.

Mine had an ear infection and after giving some useless antiniotics and steroids, neither of which were strong enough or targeted enough to deal with the problem, the vet suggested either euthansia or removing both ear canals - only one ear was infected!

When i refused either option she threatened to report me to the RSPCA! Considering she also told several lies (all provable as lies) and didn't take the whole situation into account, i have nothing to fear from the RSPCA especially as now, thankfully, the infection is gone, thanks to some different antibiotics.

Not the point though, it's given me a very jaundiced view of the whole veterinary industry and i now wonder often whether they are just after our money and have no real interst in fixing our furry companions.

• Thanks 1