Subscriptions & Donations ×

New Elysion Owner

Aztec24

Hi. Im Aron. I live in Somerset, UK. Im new to this forum as I have bought an 06 Elysion 2.4L. It is an excellent car in exceptionally condition. I love the car and find it so comfortable to drive. I have experienced the problem of correctly identyfiying my car when getting insurance quotes etc with the exact issue you have described in your post. I also have had issues with getting the correct brake discs for the car after it failed the mot on a 4mm indifference between discs. I tried suppliers from web searches/research after the mot centre could not find the correct parts to fit. However, I did eventually get a number for a supplier in Coventry given to me by the importer company my car originated from. I also have a few little niggles with the car I hope to try and sort in the near future, so if anyone has any knowledge or advice, I would love to hear from you all. 

Thank you for reading my post

• Like 3

• Moderators

Welcome Aron, to the H6nda club !!

Glad you are enjoying your Elysion,  they are great vehicles but sophisticated and need to be pampered  !!!  😁

Insurance is still hit and miss in thus country, not much on the comparison websites, I,  and others, have passed info to the likes of confused.com but it takes time to update stuff we are told.  Not quite sure why but something to do with underwriters.

Best thing is to ring insurers direct, they do the majority of Elysion insurance, such as the likes of Admiral , Direct line, Adrian Flux and Mark Richards as JapCover, the latter seems to understand all the variations of models.

https://www.japcover.co.uk/models/honda-insurance/honda-elysion-car-insurance/

Brake discs are Elysion specific at the moment and the best place is Cox Motorparts who tend to have stuff on the shelf or can get it for you....3 litre and 2.4 models 04/06 have the same disks.  

Use Amayama.com to find specific part numbers, there are a couple of other sites with parts diagrams on too but names escape me right now 🙃

Don't forget we need pics of your ride, and useful maintenance stuff that you find is good too. !!!

• Like 1
  • Clap Hands 1