Subscriptions & Donations ×

Newbie 2.4 Elysion Owner

fozzy234

Hello all. I not long become the owner of a 56 plate 2.4 Honda Elysion in silver colour. I'm looking forward to reading lots of information available on the forum and hoping Ito tap into the knowledge of those within the forum, especially regards upgrade of its audio system. Advise greatly received to removal process of original audio system. regards...fozzy

• Like 3

• Moderators
10 hours ago, fozzy234 said:

Hello all. I not long become the owner of a 56 plate 2.4 Honda Elysion in silver colour. I'm looking forward to reading lots of information available on the forum and hoping Ito tap into the knowledge of those within the forum, especially regards upgrade of its audio system. Advise greatly received to removal process of original audio system. regards...fozzy

Welcome to the H6nda club!

We need pictures too !!

If you have the standard audio / sat nav system from the factory , commiserations!!  Did the importer not change it ?

Hope they installed the rear foglight and changed the speedometer to mph ??

If you do get to change it be VERY CAREFUL taking the " wood " dash apart , they can be fragile, Best advice?, take your time !!

• Like 1

Much thanks for welcome. Yes if has a rear fog light fitted, but speedo is still in Km/h, but has a MPH Sat gauge fitted. Thank you for heads=up about taking wood dash apart to upgrade audio and found enough information to commence task. Struggling to find any information on removing the main Unit for my model as it don't have an extended centre console and is the one that drops down when not required. The audio I have ordered comes with leads able to be connected to existing  Unit, so need to get access. hopefully someone has done this and can give me some guidance.

• Like 2

• Moderators
9 hours ago, fozzy234 said:

Much thanks for welcome. Yes if has a rear fog light fitted, but speedo is still in Km/h, but has a MPH Sat gauge fitted. Thank you for heads=up about taking wood dash apart to upgrade audio and found enough information to commence task. Struggling to find any information on removing the main Unit for my model as it don't have an extended centre console and is the one that drops down when not required. The audio I have ordered comes with leads able to be connected to existing  Unit, so need to get access. hopefully someone has done this and can give me some guidance.

Does it already have a replacement unit then ?   Your sat nav doesn't have you floating around the Sea of Japan? 😛

• Like 1