Subscriptions & Donations ×

2000 Accord 2.0 SE Executive Project ​🚙

hughezee

• Site Subscriber’s

Sorry to see this mate 😔 

36 minutes ago, hughezee said:

Nope, they said somebody would call me? 🤬

Friend of mine recently had his cats stolen as well, reported it to the police but expected nothing to really happen. They actually followed up with him the other day and are launching a full investigation apparently which surprised us, so maybe, hopefully they'll have a proper look into it? ☹️🤞

• Like 2

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Josh98 said:

They actually followed up with him the other day and are launching a full investigation apparently which surprised us, so maybe, hopefully they'll have a proper look into it? ☹️🤞

Thanks for your optimism, fingers crossed 🤞

• Like 1

• Founding Member

It’s made me feel very sad has this. I picked this car back in the fall of 2007 with my late stepfather. I’m sure Stu and Nikki are upset too as Nikki’s father owned it for a good few years.
I’m reminded of that thief who broke into  a garage in Swindon to rob a cat, only to have a car fall and crush him to death. I thought it was awful, but right now I can’t think of a more befitting punishment. 

• Clap Hands 1

• Site Subscriber’s
On 5/17/2022 at 8:31 PM, hughezee said:

Thanks for your optimism, fingers crossed 🤞

Sorry mate, didn't last long. They rang him and told him it wasn't in the public interest to investigate it now. Why all of a sudden that changed and how investigating crime isn't in the public interest is beyond me, but here we are. What a wonderful country we live in eh 😔

What's to deter anybody from committing that crime if they actively admit they won't pursue it 

• grrrr 2

• The topic was unpinned