Subscriptions & Donations ×

HONDA LEGEND KA7

Zamz

Just recently I've got my hands on the Honda Legend Ka7, I've been wanting one of these since I was a young un. Im in awe about it, it took me two days to find the courage to sit inside it lol i love everything about these cars, its stance looks so imposing and dominating. The hard thing I'm finding is parts for these and good sound advise so if anyone knows any contacts I would high appreciate the help. Thank you. After reading some of the posts I'm glad I've joined the group, I can sense the wisdom of members and posts that have been put up. Looking forward to talking to the "Honda Gurus" lol

• Like 3

• Administrators

Hi there, welcome to the club and congrats on your recent purchase 👍 if you can't find an answer to something please use this section > https://honda6.ipbhost.com/forum/108-got-a-car-question/  and if you would like to share some pictures feel free to share them in this section > https://honda6.ipbhost.com/forum/250-pics-projects/

Regards parts rock auto is a good place for bits (search Acura Legend), I make an order once every couple of months, also some of the braking system is shared with more recent Honda models etc, so just ask us in the questions section as linked above.

• Like 4

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Zamz said:

I'm a government employee so it doesn't effect me, if not the adverse effect just means I have to work more lol dame!!! Less project time. 

Now that is an excuse  !!

That only passes muster for working 😄

No mixing outside family, no more than 6 in a group definitely means MORE project time !!!!!

And get those pics on , we NEED to see this beauty !!

• Like 3