Subscriptions & Donations ×

Looking for a Accord Coupe V6

Torogo

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2020 at 6:42 PM, Torogo said:

Hi Guys, just joined your forum, and keen to find a good V6 coupe. Been watching the market much of this year but not found the right one yet. Had a 5door Exec 2.0 Accord on W from almost new - no issues in 110k miles, then  a 55-plate type-S for 120k painless miles. Moved to a VW CC in 2016 (Accord no longer an newish option) loved spec and styling, but sterile drive and clutch & Gbox failed at 45k miles, water pump failure and dragging calliper in recent months at under 70k, so with fewer miles to cover these days have a yearning to get back to rising-classic Honda Coupe V6. Like the dark colour/ pale interior combinations. Have a neighbour with a green Y-plate v6, one owner FHSH under 50k miles, but he’s not been tempted to sell. Looked at the Caversham car (at trader in Swindon) but a bit too much tic needed for the money he wanted. Nice purple 2.0 in Truro, reads really good, but think I’d regret the lack of 3.0 v6 if I went that route, so still looking!  Aware that the youngest now rising 20yrs old so keen to know the weak points to watch out for - plastic oversills make me nervous, and have read of subframe rust issues? Grew up with British sixties cars, so know the meaning of rust, (and the value of Waxoyl) hoping h6nda Forum will give me some good steers - live in W.Berks but ready to travel for the right car 👍 . Planning that this one will be a keeper - bought 3 cars in my teens, and still have them smart and roadworthy, so  the Accord will join an elite band,

I got one for you it’s a 2.0 limited edition with the full Honda body kit and bbs rims engine is clean however they stole my cat 

• Sad 3

• Administrators
On 12/7/2020 at 1:11 PM, Skeng said:

I got A 2.0 vtec limited edition 1999

First off welcome to the site and there is no such thing as a limited edition, all 1998-2002 Accord 2.0 coupes are ES models...

On 12/7/2020 at 1:17 PM, Skeng said:

I got one for you it’s a 2.0 limited edition with the full Honda body kit and bbs rims engine is clean however they stole my cat 

The member you quoted is/ was looking for a 3.0 V6, not a 2.0, also sorry to hear of the CAT theft 😡 this seems to be a common issue lately, the topic linked below maybe of interest if you decide to keep the car?

• Like 2
  • Clap Hands 1

• Moderators
19 hours ago, Skeng said:

Do you mean it has the" Gold Pack Option " ?      Not a "limited edition" ?

Does it have all the gold options,  not just the  "H " badge ? The exhaust trim and other badges ?

• Like 1