Subscriptions & Donations ×

How Many Elysions on UK Roads "ALL JDM VERSIONS"

hughezee

• 10 months later...
  • Moderators

Now showing 440 in the UK going through the mot and on the road.

Blue colour upto 14 !!!

I wonder about these types of stats, are the models taken from what the mot tester inputs into the system OR information directly from the DVLA?

In this case even the engine designation is not recorded, all petrol, 440, but not split into 2.4 , 3.0 and 3.5....

If the latter my vehicle is not on these figures as it was registered as a "Honda" with no model designated on the log book.

Must ask at the mot station on Monday when Elly goes to checked over.

• Like 2

• Moderators

They might actually become more common as people want bigger and better MPVs and reliability too. Seen a few more Nissan El-Grandes round here lately as well so i'd say a matter of time before they're better known and have more UK parts support. ;):D

• Like 2

• Moderators

Quite a few Alphards as well around here, they seem to be more "popular" but it maybe there are just more imported than Elysion.  Another Elysion owner popped up the other day .........40 miles away. 🙃

Seem to be back down to me and one other 2.4,  in at least a twenty mile radius 

• Like 2

• Moderators

Just to confirm that the mot station can input the model if the original information from the DVLA is a bit wanting.

The V5c for mine shows "Honda " only but the mot station added the model "Elysion " last year, todays mot came up as a Honda Elysion 😛

What i can't tell is if the DVLA records have updated, the vehicle record enquiry only ever shows the name of the manufacturer not the model so the only way to check would be to get another V5c ....which may or may not show it ! ........or write to the DVLA to update the record correctly. 

In summary this search facility could actually reflect the correct number of Elysions actually on the road.... assuming the input person can spell, correctly, the model name 😁😁😁 of course !!!

• Like 2