Subscriptions & Donations ×

Climate Control Display bulb?

Hi all, not sure if this problem has been mentioned before, but here goes:

The display works, but at night you cant see the display which meaning could be a bulb gone.  Does this have a Bulb?  Which one?

any help is much appreciated.

• Like 2

Snap. In winter or evenings i have to time a glance with passing a street light to.. ahem, clock the time.

Am i right in thinking the cluster of switches on the drivers door card don't illuminate at all apart from the glass heater switch?

• Like 3

• Administrators

Just a reminder on existing topics chaps hint hint, should you wish to follow up and don't forget there are a couple of versions of the clock if a simple bulb swap doesn't work, so don't be tempted to just swap them without checking its the same version you had fitted to your car, could get expensive otherwise. 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Andy Mc said:

Snap. In winter or evenings i have to time a glance with passing a street light to.. ahem, clock the time.

Am i right in thinking the cluster of switches on the drivers door card don't illuminate at all apart from the glass heater switch?

Depends on the year you have, some year 2000's and all 2001 2002 will have illuminated window switches, unless it's a late registered 1999 model like some members have. 😉

• Like 3