Subscriptions & Donations ×

Honda Elysion Scottish version

JohnU

Hi, I’ve just discovered this forum so you might be hearing more from me! I bought Honda Elysion 2006 from Dairsie motors in Fife where it had been converted. Very happy with purchase apart from the rock n roll bed being stiff to pull out. Main problem now though is ICE unit which works only intermittently. The dealer thinks the hard drive needs replaced (no warranty) but I might decide to get a separate unit. Any help greatly appreciated. John

• Like 2
  • Clap Hands 1

• Moderators

Welcome to the H6nda forum ! 

Didn't know they built Elysions in a Scottish version  ?? 🤣 !!!!!!!

The Elysion info is pretty thin on the net unless you speak Japanese  but there is a lot of common ground / parts from other Honda models which we are beginning to discover 🙂

Don't forget we need pictures up here too !!

Is it the V6 version ?

Re your unit, is it the standard one issued in Japan?

• Like 2

• Moderators
21 hours ago, PTR200S said:

Didn't know they built Elysions in a Scottish version  ?? 🤣 !!!!!!!

Instead of side skirts and spoilers, it comes with a ground hugging kilt Pete! :P

Welcome aboard John - probably the best source of Honda V6 information outside Japan! ;):D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was trying desperately to think of something smart but no luck. I’ve gone with a Bluetooth speaker that fits nicely on the dash and a reversing camera from Halfords. It’s a 2.4 engine. I’ll get photos over the next few days......

• Like 1
  • Clap Hands 1