Subscriptions & Donations ×

Check Your Honda Elysion for recalls

st123

• The title was changed to Check Your Honda Elysion for recalls
  • Moderators

Try getting this report , gives you all the info about the car , accident damage etc plus all the recalls and any service info they can acquire... about eight pages long.  Equivalent of the UK HPI and more.

All the auction data (sales data too)

I think it was about 22 quid ish dependant on exchange rate.

https://carvx.jp/car-vx-report

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

Hey. Re the recalls, I bought a report on the vehicle online, was really good had all the pics and docs from the export auction etc.

It had a load of advisories for recall items but no way to know if they were done, would a uk dealer be able to address them or would it be a “pay for it yourself” now it’s over here ? 

• Like 2

• Moderators

Have to look up mine from files but I thought it gave garage info on what had been checked ???

UK dealer...Honda?? , probably just come out look at the motor, suck teeth and go back inside his warm showroom 🤣🤣🤣

If its a safety issue I think they are obliged to check it but It needs to be on the system....try looking at the mot history,  down at the bottom of the info is a recall issued info...if on there then Honda UK should help ,

what sort of recalls are they???

• Like 1

• Moderators

Just checked my report,  load of advisories too but they appear to be generic as one item relates to a system I don't have on my Elysion. 

Also the inspection report under the auction details advise "problem type" saying NO Problem.