Subscriptions & Donations ×

Honda Elysion v6 West Wales

st123

• Moderators

Welcome to the fold !

There is wealth of knowledge on all sorts of different stuff so just ask , someone will probably know !

Head over to the Honda import section of this site and post some pics in the Elysion area 

Tell us how you got the Elysion, why you chose a V6 , what you think of the drive anything you have discovered about it.

The Elysion is still pretty rare but the V6 engine / auto is well covered here !!!

• Like 2

Got the elysion from a dealer in Stockport,  i took the 2.4  for a spin first thought it was good until they said take the v6 out, came back  from the test drive and put a deposit down  i was sold.

The main thing for the car for me was space as i have 4 kids i needed the room inside  i did have a honda frv before this one but the arches and underneath started to rust bad so after 6 years of the frv  i decided on the elysion.

• Like 3

• Moderators
2 hours ago, st123 said:

i did have a honda frv before this one but the arches and underneath started to rust bad so after 6 years of the frv  i decided on the elysion.

Make sure you use some sort of anti-corrosion wax underneath, everywhere you can get at.

When they come from Japan they are virtually naked, very little wax,  as they don't use salt on the roads the way we do !!!     I.e too much !!!!

• Like 2

• Administrators

Welcome aboard,

On 2/4/2019 at 10:48 PM, st123 said:

Hi all just bought a honda elysion 3.0 v6  in white 

Welcome to the club and great choice of motor and engine, glad to hear some major maintenance items have been done too 👍

Also don't forget to share some pictures in the gallery section and feel free to ask specific questions in the relevant sections, failing that just use the ask a question section. 😉

• Like 2