Subscriptions & Donations ×

Acura Legend & Honda Legend Mk2

hughezee

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Laird_Scooby said:

More to the point Pete, why didn't we get 5 and 6 speed autos here as well? :o

I think the earliest one to get 5 speed auto was about 2007?? fourth gen maybe? not really up on them now...

...wonder if it was because the engine was so "lusty" ooh err, missus !:P

What I liked about my 94/95 series coupe was the doors, the auto door shut feature along with your seat belt being "handed" to you............ excellent !:lol:

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

Just brilliant, miss mine too.................😥  wish I had the manual trans though..........and why does this guy keep slamming the doors !! its has auto shut !!!       Strange rating system too,  he seems to be rating it against current cars..... mid 7secs 0-60 he rates as low...it might be now but back then....

Legend-3-2-jpg.jpg

• Like 2

• Administrators

Cracking motor Pete, shame you didn't have the best experience with the C32 engine 🤐 and I cannot believe the low numbers of these either 4 on the road can't imagine many with the original owners on the paper system now, I knew of two taken in PX at dealers and then scrapped... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Administrators
Just now, PTR200S said:

nooooohhhhh!!! 😭  The government, any colour politics, needs to fall..............😲

I tried to buy one of them it was mint no rust FSH at Honda, two owners, the last owner had it 23 years and they sold him a Civic, manager said we get a government incentive to scrap it so they wouldn't sell it to me and I offered them two grand........................

• Like 1
  • grrrr 2

• The topic was pinned
  • Moderators
On 1/1/2019 at 8:39 PM, hughezee said:

Since I'm a big fan of the early Legends thought I would share this review video on the Mk2 Legend which featured on the ever popular Doug DeMuro youtube channel...

ENJOY

Great minds and all that Stu! I was going to post the same video but couldn't find the thread - assumed (rightly or wrongly) you were doing your behind the scenes stuff and it was temporarily hidden.

On 1/2/2019 at 10:19 AM, Retro Rich said:

Yes, much better thanks. Back at work today 😂

Glad to hear you're better Rich! ;):D