Subscriptions & Donations ×

1998-2002 Accord Coupe Power/Electric Drivers Seat Tilt

Lumpy

thank goodness for that ☺️ I didn't think it could, it was a real struggle trying to get my grandkids strapped in today from the drivers side and second time in we did it from the passenger side. Oh how I miss my memory seat position from the 7 ☹️

• Administrators

The driver's seat is all powered so letting your passengers into the rear via the passenger seat is the best option and I think Honda's logic is right making the driver as comfortable as possible and passengers an afterthought but if passengers became a priority you purchased a four-door option.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, hughezee said:

The driver's seat is all powered so letting your passengers into the rear via the passenger seat is the best option and I think Honda's logic is right making the driver as comfortable as possible and passengers an afterthought but if passengers became a priority you purchased a four-door option.

My 7 series was great for that. If I wanted a 4 door I would get another E38 I expect.

• Like 3

• The title was changed to 1998-2002 Accord Coupe Power/Electric Drivers Seat Tilt
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Founding Member

What Stu and Dave said.

I put my boys Car Seat in through the passenger side as it won’t fit through the drivers side. Also the rear seat belt behind the drivers seat it shorter than rear passenger side. 

• Like 1