Subscriptions & Donations ×

Honda Elysion, 3 litre V6 J30A4, Filters

PTR200S

• Moderators

The Elysion J30A4 has an airfilter that can be found in the Civic and Stepwagon of the same era, around 2004.

Genuine part number is 17220-RKB-505

The panel filter or pollen filter, if you like, is out of the legend TV1 E01 or the Civic FD2 type R

Genuine part number is 80292-SLJ-O13

Oil filter is the S2000 / NSX filter 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

Funny you should mention this as its something I have been thinking about this last week.

Don't actually know if it's a separate filter or tank integral but I would have thought there should be one somewhere. 

Need to trawl parts schematics and a visual underneath the back end of the Elysion might reveal something...

• Like 2

• Moderators

From schematics it looks like a tank filter, part number is 17048-SJK-000 I think..need to see if it is actually that, and what the access is like. Possibly hatch in the rear deck floor.

• Like 1

• Administrators

The majority of Honda vehicles from 2003 and beyond have the petrol fuel filter as part of the pump assembly the 1998-2002 coupe has both a tank filter and a inline filter near the tank.

On 7/19/2020 at 7:07 PM, Laird_Scooby said:

Given they're similar engines, i'd expect to find the filter in a similar place, at least in terms of how close it is to the fuel rail.

Honda J30A1 & J30A4 are very different engines IMO and Honda ditched engine bay located petrol filters on the accord end off 1997 and most other models followed 2001

• Like 2

• Moderators

Can't  see an inline filter on specs, haven't investigated visually yet so who knows. Thanks for info Stu, probably just tank filter then...just got to see if access from the top is possible  🙂

• Like 2