Subscriptions & Donations ×

2004-2013 Honda Elysion Air Filter Replacement

hughezee

• Administrators

I stumbled across this video thought I would share, also one thing to note is the filter he used in the video had straight edges, I found the BLUE PRINT ADH22262 does have slightly curved edges for an even better fitment...

Give the guy a like he has a few videos on the Elysion...

• Like 1

• Moderators

So that blueprint is the one that fits Geoff's legend and the Elysion, as the guy on the video talks about slightly curved edges too... I presume its the thickness that he also mentions re difference against the Elysion.

One thing in video, or two even, is that he takes off the engine top and undoes the air hose clamp.... No need, the sprung connector comes off the air filter housing easily, its tight, and undoing the three bolts with a screwdriver ..not happening !! Socket needed it was that tight!!

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
  • Moderators
11 minutes ago, TonyV said:

Hi, has anyone tried sourcing a K&N air filter for the Elysion, mine is a 2.4, 2006

Not tried a k&n in mine and as far as i know they don't list one as yet.

Your 2.4 takes a Honda number 17220-RFE-505,     you could try cross referencing that against alternative filters.

Sneaking suspicion this filter is in the Oddy as well, perhaps a search for that will produce results.

I ended up replacing the filter on mine , V6 version, with a genuine one in the end as all the alternate suppliers filters that were the wrong size.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Does this look familiar Pete?

https://www.knfilters.com/air-filters/cars-and-trucks/33-2309-replacement-air-filter

33-2309.jpg

Fits the 3.5L Odyssey and Pilot, has the following Honda cross-references :

Honda 17220RGLA00
Honda 17220RGWA00

Honda 17220RN0A00

Common applications list : https://www.knfilters.com/search/applications.aspx?prod=33-2309

That's all from the USA K&N site where they even list the K&N filter for my beastie :

https://www.knfilters.com/search/appsearch.aspx?type=auto&year=1989&make=ACURA&model=Legend&engine=2.7L

Not an earthly of finding it on their UK site though!

The number you list for the 2.4 doesn't seem to come up in any searches i did on their site though, is there an alternative Honda part number?

• Like 2

• Moderators

Hmmm, looks close but the dimensions are all important as there is not much leeway in the air box, also slight curve on case too.  The 3litre version apparently is not the same as 2.4, obviously 

• Like 2

• Administrators
4 hours ago, TonyV said:

Does the Odyssey have a 2.4 engine if so I may find a link that way

The RB1 & RB2 odyssey has the same K24 engine as the RR2 Elysion and both share the same Air filter element part number: 17220-RFE-000 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was pinned