Subscriptions & Donations ×

Saying Hello - a potential V6 coupe owner

CharlesM

• Founding Member

Yep, it's lovely.  Does anyone else keep a paint brush in the glovebox/door pocket and then, when parked up whip it out and brush off the dust etc that accumulates in the crevices on the dash or....errr....is it just me....I mean, my friend?  ^_^

• Like 2

I tend to let the muck accumulate until one day I clean the whole car to distraction.  If I get back early enough/weather holds I'll have a real blitz on the coupe tomorrow.

I love my Mercs, but the W124s are getting too old to run as a daily, and nothing younger comes close.  As my friend with the W124s said, a Merc for £1000 is just going to be a world of pain.  My family have all run Hondas (mother on third Jazz, father on second - he is forced to take the old Jazz at a higher price than trade in - and my sister ran a Civic VTEC).  So it was about time I joined the petrol club - I ran a Civic 2.2 ctdi for a year but the seats lacked support for my back so very reluctantly traded it in.

But a nice V6 3.0 litre VTEC, that's an engine I am really looking forward to getting to know!

• Like 2