Subscriptions & Donations ×

My Mk1 Legend Coupé

Rydo

Thanks for welcome guys.

When I first discovered the existence of the legend coupe about 3 years ago now I absolutely loved it and looked up if any were for sale and sadly I just missed the boat on a minter in this lovely blue colour. Spent the next 2 years or so waiting for one to turn up.

Personally I think this has something over the 2nd gen being more distinctive although I do like the 2nd gen too.

• Founding Member

Welcome!

Absolutely lovely Legend. I had a silver one many years ago along with a friend who had the same colours as yours with the beige interior and we loved them. He has one at the moment in the champagne gold at the mo.

I saw your YouTube clip a while back....nice car.

Maybe see you at the anniversary bash?

• Like 2

I was asking Steve on another thread if he has any photos. Would be good to see more Legend owners come together.:)

Thanks Ashy, is your friend Iain by any chance? He has been chatting to me now for the best part of about 2 months. The KA3 bros lol. 

Thanks for all the love of the Legend, I'm sure it will see some of you at Honda Day next year or some other celebration. Iain and I are looking into joint attendance at least something next show season.

• Like 2