Subscriptions & Donations ×

Accord 2.0 manual coupe

Bioshock

Hi all

2.0 manual coupe. First ever Honda. Pretty bizarre seeing I've had probably 50+ cars... Got to say, I love it! I've always gone for left field rides, last one was a slammed b3 pass at estate, before that Almera gti turbo etc. Going to be asking loads of questions

• Like 1

• Founding Member

Hello Daz and welcome to the bestest Accord Coupe forum on the net.  If you want to ask questions then you're in the right place as we all drive Honda's, mainly the much loved 2.0ES and V6 Coupes plus we have a nice Legend and a few Honda engined Rover Sterlings.  We're a friendly bunch on here so don't be afraid to ask anything.  Want to know the valve clearance?  No problem, someone will know.  Want to know part numbers?  Sure, no problem?  Want to know how to do stuff from changing a bulb to fitting an exhaust, no problemo.

We love pics on the forum so when you have a minute, open a Photobucket account and get some pics up of your coupe for us to admire. 

Welcome again.  ;)

• Like 1

• Moderators

Err, yeah - what Geoff said!!! ^^^^^^^

Welcome aboard Daz, once more it would be nice to see some pretty pictures! Good to know more people who haven't owned Hondas before are getting interested in the Accord coupe - like many other cars of its era it tends to be overlooked and underrated simply because everyone was "Euro-blobbed out" as many cars from the 1990s were simply badge engineered versions of a different car (a lot still are) so a lot of people thought all cars were the same with no character.

Get some pics up! ;):lol: :lol: :lol: