Subscriptions & Donations ×

Accord Coupe Front Fog Light Bulb Replacement

AhsyV6

• Administrators
These are tricky m8 if your feeling up to it there are three screws holding it in the behind the bumper if memory serves <_< leave the one that has a spring "Adjustment Screw" once screws are removed and then take the unit out. Then there are some screws on the rear or bottom of the housing that you have to remove as well just to get at the bulb  :rolleyes: (H3 bulbs I believe).

Hope this helps  ;) Any follow up pic's would be appreciated  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Just to clarify any confusion for members these units are not permanently sealed, its been I while since I replaced fog light bulb on a coupe but I have removed and resealed a leaking or broken lenses more recently by removing the three front screws and a heat gun to melt the seal. ;)

I have replaced similar styles all differing slightly in bulb fitments this could be where the confusion came from. :huh:

Nevertheless I knew they weren't sealed and pictured above are both 1999 -2000 versions which are identical and for the best access you still need to remove the bumper in my opinion and remove the whole assembly to avoid damaging the three (smaller) phillips head screws ;)

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Accord Coupe Front Fog Light Bulb Replacement
  • The topic was featured
  • The topic was pinned