Subscriptions & Donations ×

Honda Elysion Calipers

Daniel Law

• Moderators

I think the 2.4 takes a smaller one but not too sure....have a trawl of the amayama.com site, there are all the varieties of Elysion and trims with part numbers. See if any match between the different engined models...

I can't check just now but I will try later too.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Having had chance to check it would appear there are different calipers but not definitive as it is down to the production date using the vin.

RR1 and RR2 are the 2.4 series...both have different calipers out by just one number..45018 S3V A13 is the former and the latter is 45019 S3V A13..so 018 verses 019 at the end of the first number sequence of the part number.

RR3 and the four wheel drive RR4 , 3 litre, both have the 45 018.

The RR5 and RR6 have the 019 version.

I have no idea what the difference is as yet but could just be a mounting point location or as easily a diameter piston size or a clearance of disk issue..etc..

So in your case, an 08 version, could be a 018 from the last version of the facelift model OR the first of the 08 to 13 year models in which case its an 019 caliper.

What you need to do is go on amayama.com and look for the model AND check the vin to establish the correct version , then look at the front brake exploded diagram for clarification. 

I think you should find  that your 08 is the last of the facelift with the 3 litre motor as strictly speaking the "08 to 13 " is the 3.5 litre...however changeover models always have anomalies whatever the make !!!!!

• Like 1

On 12/8/2023 at 9:08 PM, PTR200S said:

Having had chance to check it would appear there are different calipers but not definitive as it is down to the production date using the vin.

RR1 and RR2 are the 2.4 series...both have different calipers out by just one number..45018 S3V A13 is the former and the latter is 45019 S3V A13..so 018 verses 019 at the end of the first number sequence of the part number.

RR3 and the four wheel drive RR4 , 3 litre, both have the 45 018.

The RR5 and RR6 have the 019 version.

I have no idea what the difference is as yet but could just be a mounting point location or as easily a diameter piston size or a clearance of disk issue..etc..

So in your case, an 08 version, could be a 018 from the last version of the facelift model OR the first of the 08 to 13 year models in which case its an 019 caliper.

What you need to do is go on amayama.com and look for the model AND check the vin to establish the correct version , then look at the front brake exploded diagram for clarification. 

I think you should find  that your 08 is the last of the facelift with the 3 litre motor as strictly speaking the "08 to 13 " is the 3.5 litre...however changeover models always have anomalies whatever the make !!!!!

Thanks So much for all the Info. I will check it out. Worse case I have found some second hand ones that say for an RR3 version but they are in japan!.

• Like 2