Subscriptions & Donations ×

Hi there chaps

Alex

Hi there guys, I've joined as my mother would like me to sell my late father's Honda elysion as she no longer drives and I was wondering if anyone in the forum would like 1st refusal. She's in wonderful condition for the year and he was an incredibly steady driver. So I know it'll make a great car for someone that needs that kinda space. 

Thanks

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hughezee said:

Hi and welcome to the community and sorry to hear of your loss, feel free to send me a few pictures and the details of the vehicle direct: hughezee@live.co.uk and I will post an advert in the classifieds.😉

Hi there bud I've just sent across the pics etc to your email. Thanks

• Moderators

Hi there, welcome from me to the H6nda club..sorry about delayed response, missed your post somehow. 🫢

Sorry to read of your loss. 😢

Would you not like to use it for a while ? They are great, comfy buses !!

What year, engine, colour is it ?

Hopefully,  the pics will get sorted soon but you could use a third party host and post directly...

• Like 1

Hi PTR, that would have been ideal yes, but sadly my mother needs the funds, she's elderly and unwell and unable to work or drive anymore. So she has to go really. 

She's a 54 plate, white, 2.4 VTEC 96k miles. Undersealed shortly after import. 

• Like 1

Just now, Alex said:

Hi PTR, that would have been ideal yes, but sadly my mother needs the funds, she's elderly and unwell and unable to work or drive anymore. So she has to go really. 

She's a 54 plate, white, 2.4 VTEC 96k miles. Undersealed shortly after import. 

The car, not my mother.....🤦🏻‍♂️😂

• Haha 2

One previous owner from new my dad purchased her in 2017 just after her import. I've just checked the log book.

As she's in basically immaculate condition for the year and her history I was hoping for around £7000. But I'm sure you chaps will have a much better idea than I do of her actual value at this stage. And I'm open to offers. Thanks

Hi and welcome, 54 plate with 96k you are looking between maybe 5-6 grand there is a 10 plate on flee bay for £7200 so a 54 plate would be lower, but you never know how much some is willing to pay.

i have a 2004 96k elysion 3.0 v6 put it up for £5800 but no offers yet

• Like 1