Subscriptions & Donations ×

Compatible Bumpers

Lee

Hi I am needing to know if the bumpers of a 2006 Elysion RR1 chassis would fit straight onto a 2005 RR3. Any info would be appreciated as I would be committing to a purchase before any installation takes place. Thanks

• Like 2

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Lee said:

Hi I am needing to know if the bumpers of a 2006 Elysion RR1 chassis would fit straight onto a 2005 RR3. Any info would be appreciated as I would be committing to a purchase before any installation takes place. Thanks

If the 2006 van was built after December 2006 then they are a different bumper to the earlier vans, they can be designated as " version one facelift "...you would need to know for sure if the van was built for the 2006 market or the 2007 market..i would suspect late registered vans say October of 2006 could easily be the 2007 model and therefore are different to the 1st generation launch model.

The other possibility is that the change to facelift was exactly that and the mounts remain the same...but whether it fits to the existing wings or nose is another matter...

I would suggest you get some very good pictures of both versions of the bumper and compare them closely.

Use Amayama.com to determine part numbers too, for comparison. 

• Like 1