Subscriptions & Donations ×

Need wiring diagrams

Mat025

Hello Elysion owners.

I'm Matt from germany. I bougth a 2012 Elysion Prestige from a ukraine owner. The car were change from RHD to LHD in ukraine. There are many issues with the electric. Most the electric of the front doors. 

So i need a wiring diagram from the complete front doors.  The window switch, mirror switch, keyless entry and the light.

Can somebody help me please?

• Moderators
50 minutes ago, Mat025 said:

Thanks, but the Fusebox is not what i'm looking for.  I need wiring diagrams like them in the  service or workshop manuels. 

I have the fusebox layout in my user manuel. ;)

They made so much wrong by changing the wires from right door to left door...

I did say I wasn't sure if it would help, if you already have the fusebox layout for righthand drive then surely nothing has changed except the positioning of the window switches,  mirrors etc ???

The wiring should be the same surely....you press the right hand drivers window switch and it opens the same window regardless of which side the the switch console is positioned?

Just what have they used to convert it to left hand drive,  American Odyssey? 

Thinking about it,  though, the 2012 version  is Chinese?..   have they used the home market version ?

Maybe looking for the Chinese setup for left hand drive would help..

• Like 2

• Administrators
On 9/20/2022 at 2:47 PM, Mat025 said:

Hello Elysion owners.

I'm Matt from germany. I bougth a 2012 Elysion Prestige from a ukraine owner. The car were change from RHD to LHD in ukraine. There are many issues with the electric. Most the electric of the front doors. 

So i need a wiring diagram from the complete front doors.  The window switch, mirror switch, keyless entry and the light.

Can somebody help me please?

Welcome to the club and sorry to hear of your troubles with your vehicle, although buying an unfished project somebody gave up on??????? Anyway, on that note, I think you should realise a service manual for either LHD or RHD is not going to help you solve the issues created by somebody else.

Nevertheless, the electrical issues with the front doors should be straightforward given the amount of work done already. Not that it helps, I wouldn't have touched the RHD wiring in the doors especially if LHD parts are needed for fitment reasons. I have good knowledge of Honda wiring and it is pretty consistent across the board, so as already mentioned a odyssey wiring diagram might be the solution you need?????????

Additionally not knowing what has been done to the electrics to have problems or the possible damage to multiplexer units or modules. I think you need to call in a professional or there's a serious risk of a fire.👌

• Like 2

They don't use any LHD parts from china dongfeng elysion or from oddy. They changed in handwork from RHD to LHD!!!

Great work at all, but not the elektrik part from the doors!

That are the issues:

1)The four window control unit:

Left switch controls Right window and Right switch controls Left window.

2) Mirrors:

Controller Is completly reversed. The unfold switch has no funktion. When you fold them from hand, they unfold when starting the engine.

3) Keyless entry:

Just working on the trunk.

When car is unlocked and you grab the handles from the front doors, you hear ick clicking like he is unlocking.

So i need wiring diagrams to find out wich wires are reversed.