Subscriptions & Donations ×

Accord V6 Coupe Exhaust

Logohotrod

Just had a complete custom straight through exhaust in stainless steel made by RJ Motorsport near Harwich in Essex for my green coupe .

Took the car there Tuesday PM and discussed what I wanted a 2 box in 2.25" with single tailpipe system and it was finished next day . All mandrel bent . The original 2 into one into 2 is pointless ,saps power and torque and the replacement OEM style SS system on my other silver coupe is actually louder without the performance gains .

Photos to follow .

You can discuss your requirements with Ricky at RJ Motorsport on 07377895019 or check RJMOTORSPORTESSEX on FB or Instagram . Everything exhausts from sports cats and complete systems for any configuration or vehicle .

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Logohotrod said:

The original 2 into one into 2 is pointless ,saps power and torque .

I would be interested to see the dyno runs on the new exhaust compared to the original one   (in good condition) 

Often wondered about 2 into 1 into 2 systems verses single pipe setups...its used on lots of cars,  single pipe obviously weight saving but does it actually improve the torque or just shift it up / down the rev range to a more usable point  ???            Or is the twin pipe just aesthetic