Subscriptions & Donations Γ—

Honda E, spotted.

PTR200S

• Moderators

Saw my first E in the flesh today and the exact colour of the one depicting this section !

I couldn't get up close but a "swooshed" by at a pace 🀣

Must try and take an interest in EV stuff........ or not !!Β 

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
  • Moderators
58 minutes ago, hughezee said:

Probably getting the most out of brake regeneration to extend the range. πŸ˜†

Quite likely, faster you go the harder you brake,Β  effect !!!

It does look a nice bit of kit ....even if it is electric 🀣🀣🀣

• The title was changed to Honda E, spotted.
  • Moderators

Interesting headline but lacking content really.πŸ™ƒΒ 

I like those mk1 Civic and probably because I had the 1488cc cvcc, booted model in the distant past,Β  this caught my eye as it looked like a comparison between the old stage and the newer Honda e........it's "successor " ?

https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/features/358607/mk1-honda-civic-vs-honda-e-city-cars-go-head-head

Β 

• 6 months later...
  • Moderators

Been a while but passed by an E in , ahem, electric blue πŸ™„ today on a narrow road through a village .

I was in the Coupe so I was making up for the lack of emissions in that part of the village !

I still think they look pretty good but it’s the E designation that hurts 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• 9 months later...
  • Moderators

Well, that's it, the Honda e will be officially retired soon, Honda have confirmed....no more orders will be taken and no MK2 is to be launched in Europe, its already a year since they stopped producing it for the Japanese market.Β 

I would have a stab at the fact its expensive with a small range didn't help sales of the "e"Β  plus the fact the new Honda SUV electric car is a better option for consumers intent on joining the SUV crowd πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
On 12/16/2023 at 5:49 PM, PTR200S said:

I would have a stab at the fact its expensive with a small range didn't help sales of the "e"Β  plus the fact the new Honda SUV electric car is a better option for consumers intent on joining the SUV crowd πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

πŸ‘‡

Β 

• Clap Hands 1