Subscriptions & Donations ×

1998 Accord Coupe 2.0 Auto & 1999 Accord Coupe 3.0 V6 Auto

Josh98

• Site Subscriber’s

I think it's time to accept i'm not meant to own one of these cars. Honestly not even sure what either of them are worth money wise in their current states, any opinions on that are welcome 😕 I'd rather offer them to the folks who are most likely to care about them first before making any further decisions. The interiors are both in lovely condition, in the right hands both cars are far from past their best but I am never going to be able to get them sorted how I want to when i've got other projects as well.

w0A5WMS.jpg

1n9iZuz.jpg

4lxmBbr.jpg

afhRVnk.jpg

S782 FRR is overdue a good engine service however it is in fine working order otherwise! It has some rot on the rear drivers side arch unfortunately and the paint isn't in the finest condition, especially on the roof however it has been kept in dry storage for the best part of the last 5 years.

GUS4i0W.jpg

S886 KOV has had a severe failure somewhere causing the timing belt to shred itself, the cause of which I still don't know. I lack the time and knowledge to investigate myself and I think i'm going to have to cut my losses with it and just hope that somebody else is willing to do the work to an otherwise lovely car 😔 Anybody that's remotely interested in the car, if you want to view the engine yourself, investigate the damage as best you can using a borescope etc I absolutely welcome it. I have nothing to hide with it, but I don't want to see the car rot away on my garden either.

8VzpLLS.jpg

• Sad 3

• 5 months later...
  • Site Subscriber’s

This can be deleted or archived, both cars are under new ownership now! 

Hopefully S886 KOV will see the road again, it's gone to somebody who's going to have it fixed, not sure if he'll be keeping it or selling it on afterwards though. 

ZREOp7v.jpg

• Sad 1