Subscriptions & Donations ×

2007 Black Honda Elysion. RR1

Keith Budd

Hi There.

Just joined and wondered if anyone can help with tracing Parts.

I have a damaged front windscreen and need the exterior trims that run down the Left and Right side of the windscreen so that Autoglass can replace the glass.

Can anyone help with regard to obtaining these parts.

Many thanks if anyone can help in this.

• Clap Hands 1

• Moderators

Hi, Welcome to the H6nda group ! 😁

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Newbie section and we need pictures  too !

Re the windscreen, is it the moulding AND the covers you need ?? Quarters too ?

The covers are serious money, about a 100 quid a go.  Has Autoglass bust them ??

Hi all and many thanks for your input.

Have been to the Amayama site and I was aware that these trims were going to be expensive but the good news is that there quote for shipment is much cheaper than Be Forward Auto-parts of Japan and I will probably use that new quote.

Autoglass did break the trims in trying to remove the windshield. They then asked me to trace replacement trims along with the clips. I am hoping that the insurance company will contribute to the trims. They may well do apparently as the trims on many models get damaged and the trims are part of the sundries etc according to Autoglass.

• Clap Hands 1

• Moderators

6 hours ago, Keith Budd said:

Hi all and many thanks for your input.

Have been to the Amayama site and I was aware that these trims were going to be expensive but the good news is that there quote for shipment is much cheaper than Be Forward Auto-parts of Japan and I will probably use that new quote.

Autoglass did break the trims in trying to remove the windshield. They then asked me to trace replacement trims along with the clips. I am hoping that the insurance company will contribute to the trims. They may well do apparently as the trims on many models get damaged and the trims are part of the sundries etc according to Autoglass.

Hope you do get Autoglass to pay for everything,  they broke them , get it in writing before you order the trims, better still get them to order them 😁

6 hours ago, Keith Budd said:

Where is the Newbie section???

Have a look here !!

https://honda6.ipbhost.com/forum/7-newbies-say-hi/