Subscriptions & Donations ×

New owner V6 coupe pictures

Mike Thomas

• Moderators

Lovely looker !!! Got all the optional bolt on ! Does it have the gold pack too ??

That gas install is really neat !!! How much does it hold, do you know?

How far does a tank of gas take you ?

Yep, those  tyres are the "bumpy" versions ! My XK8 had 19"" wheels with 40 series tyres and that was bumpy around town but out on the open roads at , ahem, speed it was fine.

• Like 2

Thank you for encouraging approval! I think she's great. No gold kit, and for my personal taste am glad. Has CD autochager which I have just loaded with Roy Orbison. LPG tank is 90 litres, usable 70 litres, even so is 16 gallons!.won't know mpg until fill up, but know mileage since last fill. Haven't run it on petrol yet, petrol tank is still full. Wheels will be replaced asap. with nice Honda wheels and Bridgestone Turanza.

• Like 2

Forgot to mention it has valvesaver lubrication injection system along with the LPG set-up. Cools down the combustion temp for LPG burn. Goodness, this engine compartment is FULL! The only thing I could possibly complain about is it has either been accidentally or deliberately unbadged for the "Accord" on boot lid (3.0 is still there) leaving a ghostly image of Accord there. If that is really all, am very happy!

• Like 1
  • Clap Hands 1