Subscriptions & Donations ×

Honda Odyssey RA6 2000-2003 Rear Drop Links 160mm

hughezee

• Administrators

Surprisingly I had to research this topic a little and after several manufacturers, cross-referencing part numbers (52320-S3N-013) and the aftermarket parts offered all came back the wrong sizes, so I removed one from the car and it measured 16cm aka 160mm. So now things didn't get any easier especially having this part flagged as a modified part for a BMW E46 😒 TBH I don't think the E46 is that bad... Anyway, I was looking for something better than a cheapo eBay offering for a BMW then I found the correct size for a pug 406 the only snag it was made of plastic, no thanks 🙄

20190605-145323.jpg

Anyway, long story short in the end I found what I was looking for on Eurotrash of all places, with two types available ECP own Starline brand or MOOG so I went for the MOOG ones, however, ECP wanted over 22 squid per link and it wasn't eligible for any discount. 😡 So I went on car parts 4 less bagged both with FREE delivery for less than £25 and less than 24 hours they had arrived RESULT 😁

• Like 2
  • Clap Hands 1

• Moderators
On 6/5/2019 at 6:41 PM, hughezee said:

ECP wanted over 22 squid per link and it wasn't eligible for any discount. 😡

On 6/5/2019 at 6:41 PM, hughezee said:

I went on car parts 4 less bagged both with FREE delivery for less than £25 and less than 24 hours they had arrived RESULT 😁

Don't you just love putting one over on a supplier using their own outlets as competition and getting a better deal! :lol:

• Like 2

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Laird_Scooby said:

Don't you just love putting one over on a supplier using their own outlets as competition and getting a better deal! :lol:

I do it all the time not just with ECP,  the parts alliance companies are suckers for it too. 🤣

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Honda Odyssey RA6 2000-2003 Rear Drop Links 160mm