Subscriptions & Donations ×

1998 1999 2000 2001 Accord Steering Column Covers "REMOVE"

Jon

• Administrators

I assume you're asking about the covers that surround the steering column, remove the three Phillips head screws at the lower part and its clipped to together. although the topic linked below might prove useful ? the first few pictures anyway?

• Like 2

Thank you Hughezee I got some inspiration from the video, Actually I was looking for the actual location of the infernal clips. No matter I took the precaution of warming everything with a fan heater prior to starting work. All went fine, nothing broke and no evidence of entry.

• Like 3

Hi Dave, I thought I might attract some curiosity. I am looking to install a very retro dip switch....foot operated !  

So far the only irritant is having to provide a new supply for the highbeam blue indicator light since it is currently supplied upstream and will need to be downstream. Early days more later.

Thank for you for your interest

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

• 1 month later...

Thanks Dave you were right, the tell tale behaves itself. Straightforward mod, the stalk remains master the floor switch is optional. Navigating country lanes much improved. Switch used was a Mk 1 Mini unit, it's a little noisy will have to keep my eye out for a quieter version.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to 1998 1999 2000 2001 Accord Steering Column Covers "REMOVE"