Subscriptions & Donations ×

Coupe wheel centre caps

CharlesM

Horridly trivial but does anyone happen to know the correct size and design for the wheel centre caps for the Accord Coupe?  The ones on my purchase are beyond salvation and I do find a good set of centre caps makes a new car feel a lot perkier.  Numerous choices on Ebay and I'm not convinced that I should be ordering without some knowledge.  Purple Hs don't appear to feature alas!

• Administrators

The centre cap outer diameter on the standard five spoked alloys is approximately 70mm and the inner part is 65mm the ones linked below should fit nicely ;) 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Set-of-4-Honda-Silver-Racing-Alloy-Wheel-Centre-Cap-70mm-Civic-Accord-Pilot-/262010366080?fits=Car+Make%3AHonda&hash=item3d0108e880:g:PGQAAOSw9N1V0znL

• Like 1

Shell V Power is excellent stuff and at current prices not painful.

Just bought a set of 16in Alloys in the same pattern.  Mine need refurbishing and by the time you faff around with taking tyres off and putting the car on bricks, it is a bore.  So I found a recently refurbished set on Ebay with almost new Dunlop Sport Bluresponse (my current tyre favourite) for less than the cost of refurbing mine.  

I'm trying to be disciplined at present as my Mercedes W114 coupe restoration is getting close to peak financial pain.

• Like 1

• Founding Member

Excellent stuff.  You'll love the coupe, I've had 6 Accords including a 2.0ES coupe and my current V6 aka Purple Haze.  It's done almost 100K and drives great every day.  It's maintained regardless of cost and has had 6 part ATF changes.  One minute it's pipe and slippers sipping a sherry at 30 MPH the next, when you kick down, it's like a screaming banshee from hell that can outrun a Porsche from 50-70MPH.  Awesome cars, Honda engines, made to last in USA, mega rare (less than 100 2.0ES's and less than 300 V6's on the road) and bullet proof....that's why we all love them.  Preventative maintenance is the key, doing stuff before anything more serious happens, especially now as our cars are late teenagers, they need some TLC sometimes.  Stu is the only one I trust when I comes to my coupe, I wash and wax it and Stu is the only one who gets under the bonnet. :)

• Like 3