Subscriptions & Donations ×

Help to source parts to save my Accord coupe 2.0

E.J

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this. 

My beloved 2.0 coupe is going to a new home up north due to Ulez expansion in London.  However upon getting an MoT and service getting done my mechanic has found a slight radiator leak and a problem with the idle control valve. Unfortunately he said he can't source them and the buyer is due to pick the car up this Friday EEEEKKKK! 

So any help finding these 2 parts would be hugely appreciated. 

The parts are:

-Idle control valve

-Radiator

Thanks in advance 

• Administrators

Hi there I am sorry to hear of your recent troubles 🥲 I have checked a few part numbers and crossreferenced etc only result in the UK is coming back to a NISSENS 63345 Radiator which is available on eBay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/125937023863

Additionally the UK 1998-2002 model does share the same valve Denso REF: 136800-1141 : https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/540526777 I would avoid buying a new cheap Chinese valve as they rarely work.👌

Thanks Hughezee. Much appreciated. Unfortunately the idle sensor valve is out of stock and the radiator isn't available for over a week or so.

Another local mechanic just called back and said he can get the radiator in for tomorrow which would be great but i just hope it's the correct one.  Could I trouble you for the part numbers for both bits please just to make sure he's ordering the correct one ?

Thanks again

• Administrators

That's frustrating obviously somebody got it not long after I posted the link 😦 anyway the current part number IAC valve is: 36460PAAL21 and the radiator part number is: 19010PAAY51 (auto) 19010PAAA02 (manual)

• Like 1

Thanks for that. 

I've managed to find a breaker who has both the parts off a non accident car the same model as mine so will order them in the morning and hope for the best. Thanks again Hughezee for your help. 

Much appreciated 

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, E.J said:

I've managed to find a breaker who has both the parts off a non accident car the same model as mine so will order them in the morning and hope for the best.

🤞

Arrrrggghhh! Called the breaker this morning to order the above and he said its coming off a 2.0 petrol auto Estate 06. 

I assume this is not suitable. 

Am I correct?