Subscriptions & Donations ×

Which 02 Sensor for 2001 Accord V6 (near CAT)

Coupev6

• Administrators

Denso is what I replaced mine with due to age, although originally equipped with (NGK) NTK, both are OEM manufactures and I have seen both types fitted from the factory. Regards the one you found on eBay I wouldn't buy it without knowing the part number e.g DENSO 2344621 Downstream or DENSO 2344727 Upstream, as sellers don't have the technical knowledge and rely heavily on catalogues with incorrect information, I see it allot.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Which 02 Sensor for 2001 Accord V6 (near CAT)
1 hour ago, hughezee said:

Denso is what I replaced mine with due to age, although originally equipped with (NGK) NTK, both are OEM manufactures and I have seen both types fitted from the factory. Regards the one you found on eBay I wouldn't buy it without knowing the part number e.g DENSO 2344621 Downstream or DENSO 2344727 Upstream, as sellers don't have the technical knowledge and rely heavily on catalogues with incorrect information, I see it allot.

Hi mate, I didn't know the brand of lambda sensor on my car has had it nicked along with the catalytic converter. So ordered a genuine DENSO one.  Cheers lee 

• Like 3