Subscriptions & Donations ×

Honda Accord Coupe 2.0 Part Numbers - Brakes, Oil etc "HELP"

kapows

Hello All

I seem to be struggling to locate parts for the Honda. This is my first Honda, i dont know much about cars. My mechanic quoted me some silly prices and i believe he was struggling to find parts too!

Car : Honda Accord Coupe 2.0,  Manual/Petrol, Engine 1997, Car Registered 2000. Engine F20B5/F20B7, VIN is A602458

The part numbers i need are for

- Two Front Shock Absorbers

- Spark Plugs

- Front Brake Disc and Pads

- Rear Brake Disc and Pads

- Engine Oil? 10W40 Semi Synth? Mobil 2000?

- Stuff for my service like air/oil filters etc?

If anyone knows what to buy, even better!?

• Like 3

• Administrators

Hello and welcome to the club and FYI most of the info is on the site fella, linked a few topics below for reference hope that helps for moment 👍

Front discs p/n: 45251-S82-G00

Front pads p/n: 45022-SL0-E61

Rear discs p/n: 42510-S84-A50

Rear pads p/n: 43022-SV4-E50

• Like 3

18 hours ago, hughezee said:

Hello and welcome to the club and FYI most of the info is on the site fella, linked a few topics below for reference hope that helps for moment 👍

Thank you ever so much for this. It is helping alot. I guess i just totally missed the threads. Was in panic mode! Much appreciated. Im gonna be a pain again i do apologise!

I have been doing some reading and have so far decided on some of these, using carparts4less, ecp and ebay. For my service, im looking for all the bits and so far have the following , if you could kindly do a once over and let me know im on the right path? :

1. Mobil 2000 10w40 semi synth
2. K&N performance oil filter 

3. Fuel Filter

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fuel-Filter-ADH22332-Blue-Print-16900S84G01-Genuine-Top-Quality-Replacement-New/333342221930?hash=item4d9cbea66a:g:HsQAAOSwcS1djbpz

4. Pollen Filter

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pollen-Cabin-Filter-ADH22509-Blue-Print-80291S84A01-Top-Quality-Replacement/333287471729?epid=1237254099&hash=item4d997b3a71:g:UVoAAOSwIsddRnzV

5. Air Filter

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Genuine-Honda-Accord-Accord-Coupe-98-01-Air-filter-17220-PAA-A00-A123/264468469785?hash=item3d938c9819:g:SqsAAOSwx~ZdgJsj

6. SPARK PLUGS

I have read that AC DELCO are the ones to get. Although i couldnt find any part number or which ones?

7. OIL SUMP

Do i need an oil sump bolt washer?

8. MTF

Which MTF should i buy? Do i need any other parts if changing this out?

9. Have i missed anything out for service?

• Like 3

• Administrators

No problem m8y and the main reason we tend to use carparts4less (cheaper) is all the parts come from a reputable seller AKA euro car parts, but even some of their many in house brands caution is advised which brings me to eBay sellers, so much of eBay stuff is fake even aftermarket brands are copied and the genuine filter you linked looks fake to me the other two are from a trusted seller, so ok IMO.

The A.C Delco plugs are good, but equally as good are the Denso or NGK and regards transmission fluid I wouldn't use current Honda MTF its not the correct spec despite them saying its backwards compatible, it is not and any good GL5 spec 75W90, Valvoline or Comma is a pretty good choice. Also you don't need to replace the sump bolt with washer like many VW products and get a few washers from Honda, part number: 94109-14000 or stick this Product Code: 333730131 into euro car parts or carparts4less web search and its comes back with a sump bolt and aluminium & copper washer and I have used them for some time now when the old bolt is bit mashed up.

Hope that helps and what are the brakes & tyres like, have you considered a new timing belt, water pump, the thermostat as all these would be on my highest priority list before anything else unless its been done m8y?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow. You LEGEND :D:D
Thank you so much!

The previous owner did quite a bit to the car and has sorted the timing belt, water pump, brake lines etc.
Have all the receipts and books and alot of paperwork. I believe it was done by Honda direct not too long ago.
Even dropped me a full set of pirelli winter tyres which ive never used.

Before i purchased, the MOT listed quite a bit of work. He had it sat for a while as no use. He paid to have the fuel line sorted but within a year it seems like the problem has re-occured.
So i cant fill up full tank, always half a tank. Its not a huge problem for me to be honest but would like to get it sorted
He paid quite alot to get it done, tried to get in touch to see if garage has warranty on it but i cant reach him :(
Maybe i'll ring the garage. Just thought of this now! It has full service books etc and all the work for previous MOT was done by the garage...
Though judging by the work they did with fuel line, not sure on them!

The brakes need doing though majorly. Ive managed to sort brakes and pads and a front shocker. Been quoted £190 for the whole lot.

I hope the service parts ive listed are ok,

Would you happen to know the part number on CP4L/ECP/eBay for

Thermostat
DENSO Spark Plugs (I've seen a couple but they dont state the specifics. Think i need 1.1mm gapped)
Correct Air Filter

Youre right about eBay. So many fakes! Always tough to figure out who is genuine.

Thanks once again for your support. Looking forward to getting the car done up!

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Honda Accord Coupe 2.0 Part Numbers - Brakes, Oil etc "HELP"
  • The topic was featured